Wednesday 5 October 2011

Welcome to the World My Friend...

Girls, Girls, Boys, Girls, Girls = imperfection

When you see this statement what do you think? Is it true, is it fauls, is this you? I know this is me. When you look through the magazines and you see ads for hair and make up products etc, what do you tell yourself? I know what you say, “why don’t I look like that? Maybe if I was like that, people would notice me, I’d feel better about myself…”

Creepy how I know that huh?

It’s because you’re not alone, even I think this on a regular basis. This is just to show you how powerful the media is today and how much time they think and plan on how they can throw our weaknesses in our faces. It’s not right. I try not to think about the pain inside. You have to do the same. Stand up to the media and tell them how you feel.

Question to the media: Why would you do this to weak teens who are still trying to find themselves? You can ask a million and one questions but you will ALWAYS get the same answer, because we can, it sells our product(s).

Now, I know I’m not the greatest writer but, all I’m really trying to say is that you HAVE to try and look the other way when someone in the media or anyone at all in the matter, tells you you’re not great the way you are. You are beautiful on the inside and out.






Think it, apply it, and believe it J


No comments:

Post a Comment